· Class is only $75!
· Free Gun Rental (If Needed)
· Class starts at 7:30am, and is 4 - 6 hours.
What's all included?
· Gun Range Fees (Excluding Ammo) - We go to Pasadena Gun Center on Shaw St to qualify.
· Free Coffee All Day
· Texas Laws From Penal Code
· 4 - 6 State Required Hours
· CHL-100 Certificate
· Completing Online Application Instruction
·As of September 1, 2013, renewals NO longer have to take the renewal class in order to renew their concealed handgun license (CHL).
You simply go to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) concealed handgun license (CHL) division's website to renew.
If your license has been expired for more than 6 months, you must take the new license all over again. Lucky for you, now it's only 4 - 6 hours.
Click here to be taken to the DPS concealed hangun license division's website.
· Must be a legal resident of Texas, or apply for a non-resident license
· Must be at least 21, unless active duty or honorably discharged from the military, then at least 18
· Must not ever have been convicted of a FELONY
· Must not be currently charged with a Class A or Class B MISDEMEANOR or FELONY
· Must not be chemically dependent, including alcohol
· Must be capable of exercising sound judgment
· Must not have been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or a disorderly conduct, in the past 5 years
· Must be fully qualified under federal and state laws to purchase a handgun
· Must not be delinquent in any payments to the state of Texas, including child support and property taxes
· Must not be restricted by a protective or restraining order involving a person
· Must not have been convicted of a felony grade juvenile delinquent conduct in the previous 10 years